The Lake City Seafair Grand Parade
August 5th, 2017 7:00pm
Registrations must be received by July 31, 2017
Check-in 5:00 PM at the Seafair booth located on the corner of NE 135th & Lake City Way. At this time the Seafair Marshals will give you your parade number and where to line-up. Please enter the line-up area from Lake City Way/Bothell Way from NE 145th St. and then head south to 135th to check-in.
South on Lake City Way from 135th to 123rd.
The Reviewing Stand & Awards:
West side of Lake City Way on 127th.
Awards will be presented immediately following the parade at the reviewing stand. Please have a representative there from your unit. Awards will be posted on our website following the parade as well.
- Floats will be judged in line-up approximately 6:00 PM by Vigilantes
- Drill Teams, Bands, & all other performing groups: Please limit your performance at the reviewing stand to no more than 1 minute. You will be timed and it will affect your score.
Rules and Regulations:
Candy and fliers may be handed out along the parade route. Please do not throw candy from your unit to parade spectators. No silly string.
- All equestrian units must have pooper-scooper.
- No political entries, only sitting politicians. (No campaigning)
- If your entry is a motorized vehicle, whether or not the vehicle is licensed for road use, please be prepared to email to email@example.com with your application either a photocopy of the Washington State Proof of Vehicular Insurance document or certificate of insurance covering the vehicle. We cannot accept your application without this documentation.
Any violations of these rules will result in the entry being removed from the parade and barred from future events.
Please contact Bob Greenspun 206-795-1600, Nikki Looney at 425-359-1239 or by email Lakecityparade@gmail.com